A home like this in Kuranda is hard to find. Real Estate Agents always boast about the “WOW FACTOR”. Well this Real Estate Agent is boasting about the WOW, WOW, WOW FACTOR for this Kuranda Property. This home has to be one of the biggest and well-kept house I have seen in the Kuranda area. This property set over two levels plus a huge mezzanine level and is positioned prominently on a hillside overlooking the Valley and Saddle Mountain range. It is a must see to be appreciate. This home is just oozing with space and tranquillity from the minute you walk in the door and has the most divine and very private garden setting with no expense spared. Guaranteed to tempt the most astute with a keen eye for your future security.
• Land Size: 1.63 acres (6,617m2)
• Contours: The sloped land with three terraces provides approximately one acre of flat usable land.
• Views: 180o breathtaking views
• Privacy: Unrivalled
• Floor Area: 785m2 (living 458m2), (under cover carport 181m2), (timber decks 146m2)
• Paved Area: Approximately some 200m2
• Accommodation: 4 Bedrooms plus a 2-room granny flat; 3 bathrooms; powder room; kitchen; laundry; 3 lounge rooms, dining area
• Features: Built-in robes; walk-in robe; cathedral ceilings; long concrete driveway, retaining walls, polished timber floors
• Kitchen: Double bowl sink, floor & wall cupboards, pantry, laminated bench tops, island bench, under bench oven, electric cook top
• Bathroom: Spa-bath, shower, double vanity unit, laminated two-pack cabinet, wall mirrors, separate toilet
• En-Suite 1: Shower, single vanity unit, solid timber cabinet, wall mirror, toilet
• En-Suite 2: Shower, single vanity unit, laminated cabinet, wall mirror, toilet
• Laundry: Tiled, floor cupboards, laminated bench top, linen cupboard, automatic washing machine connections, laundry tub
• Construction: Foundations: Concrete footings & slab; Floor: Timber & concrete, External Walls: Brick, rendered masonry, timber Internal Walls: Plasterboard, timber, masonry Ceilings: Timber, plasterboard Windows: Timber, Roof: Colourbond
• Services: Power (in-ground), town-water, septic tank and all service amenities including mobile phone service.
• Replacement Value: $1.2m
Kuranda has long been prominent in individual circles, both for its tropical but moderate climate at an altitude of some 380 metres above sea level and also for a quality lifestyle that is in sharp contrast to the densely populated areas around Cairns and the coast. The village’s amenities and infrastructure that include a variety of schools, churches, shopping centre, the Kuranda Medical Centre as well as a public swimming pool is just a couple of minutes away. Smithfield at Cairns’ Northern Beaches, the James Cook University, the Cairns International Airport and the CBD is within reach of a 20-30 minutes drive.